Kids love macaroni and cheese and this one they can make all by themselves. It's much healthier than the boxed macaroni and cheese and tastes a lot better too. Trying to get your children to eat more vegetables? Have them add in a 10 oz. pouch of frozen broccoli and cheese sauce. Cook the broccoli as directed on the package for the microwave. Stir the cooked broccoli into the macaroni before adding the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the chicken broth into a saucepan and place the pan over medium high heat.
- When the broth just begins to boil, stir in the macaroni.
- Bring the broth back to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until the macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove but do not drain.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top just before serving.