This tea makes a wonderful drink for children on a cold autumn or winter evening. Add slices of oranges or a cinnamon stick to each cup for a special treat.
- Pour the water into a sauce pan placed over medium high heat.
- Bring the water to a brisk steady boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and add the tea bags.
- Allow the tea to stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and throw them away.
- Stir the orange juice concentrate into the tea.
- Add the honey and whisk until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Pour into tea cups and serve.
Non alcoholic and warm, this party drink is good not only for children, but for the whole family.