Try this easy and delicious Bisquick cobbler recipe when you fancy something warm.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Melt the margarine in the (13"x9") pan.
- Mix the milk, sugar and Bisquick together in a bowl.
- Pour into the melted margarine. Pour off half the syrup from the peaches.
- Spread the peaches with the remaining syrup on top of the batter.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Bisquick is pre-mixed flour, shortening, salt and baking powder. Although originally designed to make biscuits quick, hence the name, the dough can be used in many baking projects.