Use your favorite white fish fillets for this recipe.
- Heat oven to 350°F if necessary.
- Mix together pressed garlic with the tomato, and season with herbs, if using.
- Spread the onion, bell pepper and zucchini slices in a baking dish.
- Spoon half tomato mixture over that, distribute evenly. Top with fish fillets.
- Brush fillets with cooking oil, or spray with cooking oil spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Spoon the other half of tomato mixture over top of that.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
You can also wrap the fish in a layer of foil and cook it on the grill or over a campfire. Then you can keep our low fat diet even when going out.