What child doesn't enjoy some good honey mustard chicken? This recipe is easy and a child with a little experience in the kitchen can whip this main course up in no time. Have leftovers? Let the kinds make honey chicken salad the next day. Just shred the chicken, add a little celery, hard boiled egg and some more of the honey mustard sauce and mix it all together. They like it even better for lunch.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees and allow it to preheat.
- Line a baking dish with foil.
- Whisk together the honey, mustard and basil in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the top to evenly cover the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear when the chicken is poked with a fork.