Almost all children love tortilla chips and these ware no exception. They are much healthier than store bought chips and the kids can whip them up in no time which makes them even better. Eat them alone or add a favorite dip or salsa for the perfect snack.
- Set the oven temperature to 350°F (170°C) and preheat.
- Mist 2 large baking sheets with olive oil.
- Gently break the tortillas in half and cut each half into 3 triangles.
- Spread the tortilla pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Lightly mist the tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake the chips for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.