This orange flavored pork recipe will add variety to your low fat diet. Lean pork is as low fat as lean beef, and it usually does not cost as much.
- Trim any fat from tenderloin. Cut into two pieces.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down each piece, about 2/3 of the way through and then flatten.
- Brush tenderloin with oil - or spray with cooking spray - and then sprinkle tenderloin with pepper to your liking.
- Combine marmalade, chopped fresh mint, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Place tenderloin in roasting pan and pour marmalade mixture over top and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Garnish with mint springs at serving time.
On a diet? Use low sodium soy sauce and cooking spray instead oil and you can use this recipe for a celebration day. You can enjoy dinner without missing out on your diet.
If you have children, you will be probably doubling the recipe, and then you can bake half on a tray with cooking spray, and the other half the normal way.