Have a little fun with your children while teaching them how to cook. This silly face chowder can be a ball to make and they will dive right in when it's time to eat. For boys add a few extra shoestring potatoes to create a bread or mustache on their silly face.
- Pour both cans of soup into a saucepan and place the pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the ham and corn and bring the soup to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle the soup into 4 serving bowls.
- Scatter a few shoestring potatoes around the top of the bowl to represent hair.
- Place 2 olives under the Ã¢â‚¬Å“hairÃ¢â‚¬Â to represent the eyes being sure the pimento is facing up.
- Add a wedge of tomato for the mouth.