The ingredients for making these subs are endless. You can vary the ingredients for this party subs. The kids will love them no matter what ingredients you add.
- Open the buns and lay them on a flat surface.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly over all 8 buns.
- Slice each piece of bologna in half and place 2 halves on the bottom of each bun.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half from corner to corner to make 2 triangles.
- Place the 2 cheese triangle on top of the bologna on each sub.
- Add 2 slices of tomatoes onto each sub.
- Sprinkle with a handful of the shredded lettuce.
- Close the buns and cut each bun in half.
- Secure each half with a toothpick.
Use different types of meat, cheeses and toppings.
Mustard, brown or yellow, honey mustard dressing or mayonnaise can also be used in place of the Italian dressing.