A handful of pumpkin seeds is a healthy snack but caramelized with a hint of cinnamon, it is also delicious.
4 cpumpkin seed (hulled)
2 Tbrown sugar
1 Tcinnamon (ground)
1⁄4 csugar (granulated sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir to coat the seeds.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread the seed mix evenly and thin to allow seeds to cook evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/2 of the granulated sugar over the seeds; stir to coat. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar, stir and bake for a final 15 minutes.