Tangy potatoes are great to serve with grilled chicken or a roast dinner. Enjoy this tasty potatoes for your family meals.
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Cut and prepare potatoes if needed.
- Place them into an oven proof dish, pour on the lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dot with butter. Pour the hot water around the potatoes and place into the oven.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender.
Leave potatoes whole if small; halve them if they are small to medium; cut the potatoes lengthwise into halves, then quarter them, if medium sized. For larger potatoes, cut into eight wedges.
For crispier, more flavorful roast potatoes, roast on their own and place the water in an oven proof dish by the side and place a rosemary sprig in the dish with the potatoes. Remove rosemary before serving.