These easy to make ice cream tacos will be a hit at any party.
- Preset the oven control to 350° F allowing the oven to preheat.
- Stand the taco shells, opening up, in a loaf pan placing foil balls at each end to keep them upright.
- Heat the shells in the oven for 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove and allow the shells to cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill the bottom of each cooled shell with 1 tsp of the chocolate chips.
- Fill each of the taco shells with 1/4 cup of ice cream.
- Place the pan of filled shells into the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Place the remaining chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute then stir.
- If the chips are not completely melted and smooth return to the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Remove the tacos from the freezer.
- Trickle the melted chocolate over the top of each of the tacos.
- Quickly sprinkle each taco with the chopped peanuts.
- Return to the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
Create an ice cream taco that will suit your children's tastes. Any flavor of ice cream will work. You can also use any type of ice cream topping to drizzle over the top.