Kids love to help in the kitchen. Take advantage to teach them how to cook. Cooking is an enjoyable activity, very creative and hands on.
There are things kids can cook with very little help. Find below some ideas.
- Scrambled eggs
- Soup or pasta from a can
- Grilled cheese
- Grilled peanut butter and jelly
- Mashed potatoes, instant varieties
- Toaster waffles and pastries
- Anything in a microwavable dish
- Sloppy Joe, especially if the sauce is already made
- No bake cookies in general, and no bake Cheerio and peanut butter cookies or no bake cheerios and sugar cookies in particular.
- Chilled pizzas, with cream cheese and veggies on pita bread
- Smoothies, as long as you watch fingers near blenders