"Improve Your Health By Eating The Right Foods" free for Kids Recipes newsletter subscribers
When registering as a user, you also receive access "Healthy Cooking" and you can’t buy a copy of this remarkable report anywhere. But it’s your free – whether you buy “Easy Healthy Recipes for Kids” or not — Take action now, while you’re thinking about it. It is only to your advantage to keep healthy and show you kids how to stay healthy, strong, and happy.
If you want to find out:
- How diet and exercise help to prevent stress, heart disease, obesity, with all its problems, and some forms of cancer.
- The best diet to prepare your kids' body for exercise, what’s best to feed them, before and after, to recover faster from physical exertion.
- The best brain food or which ones are supposed to help their immune system.
- Why it is said that food is the best medicine.
You can do so reading Foodstuffs.
Subscribe to a newsletter devoted to smart cooking for kids FREE!
Take your cooking a notch above with a periodical newsletter absolutely jam-packed with the hottest news, healthy recipes, tips, techniques and time savers!.
Here is an idea of what you will find in issues to come...
- Kid's Corner - star recipes for kids to eat and to cook.
- Best produce in the season – list of the available produce every season, featuring a fruit or vegetable.
- Practical tips, speed cooking, for instance how to use starch or best way to freeze vegetables, etc.
- Showcase – A section about kitchen utensils and gadgets, time saving or for healthier eating. Learn what you can do with a steamer or a pressure cooker, and the useful slow cooker.
- Your Pantry – must have ingredients, essentials that will allow you to cook a tasty dinner when it is already half past six and you didn’t have time to shop for groceries.
- Health and nutrition – cooking light, best diet against hay fever.
- Book reviews, cooking courses for kids, table manners, kid friendly restaurants, fast food and a healthy diet.
- A great selection of easy, quick, healthy and tasty recipes and menus, of course.
We are sure you'll enjoy Foodstuffs for Kids and you will find "Improve your health by eating the right foods" or "Healthy Cooking" very useful.